Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pussywhipping a Catcaller

Good afternoon, Feminazi army! I'd like to share with my fellow gynocrats a chance encounter I had with a FILTHY PIG-MONKE--Ahem, with a man on the street. I was just walking down the street to my vaginal weight-lifting class when a male human called out to me--and not in a decent, Goddess-fearing feminine way, either. He made the most vile sounding whistle I've ever heard emerge from the lips of a humanoid. I bet he thought I'd just walk on by, maybe give him the finger, and continue on my way. No such luck, disgusting penis-wielder! I went straight up to him, pulled my sledgehammer out of its secure location in my Femanarchy backpack, and bashed him in his crotch repeatedly before he even knew what happened. I screamed, "Who's the bitch now, bitch?! ALL HAIL THE GYNOCRACY!" as I fled toward my vagina gym, cackling with glee as I ran. What a successful moment for this proud Feminazi! I hope all of you may be inspired by my example, and show these cock-monsters that there are consequences for their oppressive behavior.

DOWN WITH THE PENI-ARCHY, UP WITH THE GYNOCRACY!

Your sister in the struggle,

The Psychotic Feminist

1 comment: